Ryan Javan

Today was a great start to are trip. We woke up early to head out on the metro which was very exciting. We took it to the Capital and had a tour which showed us the place in and out. I have never been here so the whole entire time I was in awe. We decided to eat lunch in there and then go out to the front where we took pictures. After finishing up at the Capital we decided to move to the Holocaust Museum. This was one thing that I cant ever forget for the rest of my life. Some of these things did not sit well. One that really stuck out to me was some pictures they had with the handicapped children and the Nazi doctors. After we were done with these two great experiences we had a dinner at Boca Di Beppo. This topped off the day by enjoying some great Italian food. Hopefully tomorrow is just as good or better.